For Feedbacks | Enquiries | Questions | Comments - Contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- It has been months of inaction for Indian Cricket fans who haven’t seen their favorite starts slug it out on the field. These are the tough, challenging times for the players as there are a lot of guidelines that need to be followed. There would be many tests to the players and supporting staff for almost 2 to 3 times a week, These are not normal circumstances.
- Player’s bodies have not been in use for the last 4 to 5 months and this will result in their performance on the field. Though the tournament is likely to be a lowkey affair compared to the previous editions, the franchise are eager to cash in on the opportunity to play in the tournament this year.
Indian Premier League’s 13th edition to viewers in India and across the worlds, even a single ball has been bowled, this has already become the most unique IPL.
- We had a certain amount of confidence that given the slightest opportunity, IPL would happen. The current BCCI leadership had to cancel it because of obvious reasons was the right thing to do but they were also committed to bringing the IPL back as soon as possible. We didn’t know the dates but we did realize it would be possible only post monsoon.
- Only question was whether it would be held in India or Abroad. Given the facts that the pandemic is still very severe in India, we realize that chances of its happening here were less. In fact, I am happy and delighted its happening in a country and time-zone that is going to be very convenient for Indian Cricket fans.
- IPL is India’s only global brand and one of the top sports properties globally too. The fact that BCCI was very committed to make it happen within a bubble of safety came as a huge relief. To me, this IPL is special because until now, what was the conversation people were having, Hope you are safe, Things have become so difficult, how are you and dear ones.
- The onus is on us to take the responsibility. The BCCI is the umbrella under which everybody operates, and they have a right to expect full safety and reassurance from us. In the end, we all know it’s a virus and anything can happen.
- Look, I honestly don’t know. There’s been a massive drought of live sport, People have been in a state of mind where they need a break from the last few months and IPL is ideally positioned for that.
- Its tough for me to predict the viewership. We are very focused on making sure the fan experience at home is not impacted. Viewer has never been an issue with IPL.
- There will be 7 fully customized broadcast feeds across languages and 18 hours and live and special programming. We expect TV viewership of 550 million plus in India across live broadcast and beyond live programming and the broadcast to be distributed in over countries.
- The title sponsor for IPL-13 is Dream11, official broadcaster is StarSports, Official digital Streaming partner is DisnepHotstar, official partners Altroz, Unacademy, Cred. Umpire Partner is Paytm, Official Strategic timeout partner is CEAT.
- Dream11 is a Game of Skill where you create a team of real players for an upcoming match and compete with other fans for big prizes. Your team earns points based on your players‘ performances in the real-life match, Dream11 hosts games across many different sports. Click on an upcoming match you want to play and keep an eye on the match deadline.
- My11Circle is an online fantasy game designed for the fans who like to showcase their cricket knowledge and analytical skills. Here, you don a selector’s hat and create a playing XI of your choice, a set of players you think will keep the scorers busy and spectators on the edge of their seats. Here, you trust your skills and create your own fortune, all with the help of on-field players you placed your trust in.
Team: Virat Kohli (c), AB de Villiers, Devdutt Padikkal, Gurkeerat Singh, Moeen Ali, Mohammed Siraj, Navdeep Saini, Parthiv Patel, Pawan Negi, Shivam Dube, Umesh Yadav, Washington Sundar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Aaron Finch, Chris Morris, Dale Steyn, Isuru Udana, Joshua Philippe, Pavan Deshpande, Shahbaz Ahamad, Adam Zampa
Team: Rohit Sharma (c), Aditya Tare, Anmolpreet Singh, Anukul Roy, Dhawal Kulkarni, Hardik Pandya, Ishan Kishan, Jasprit Bumrah, Jayant Yadav, Kieron Pollard, Krunal Pandya, Mitchell McCleneghan, Quinton de Kock, Rahul Chahar, Rohit Sharma, Sherfane Rutherford, Suryakumar Yadav, Trent Boult, Chris Lynn, Digvijay Deshmukh, Mohsin Khan, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Prince Balwant Rai Singh, Saurabh Tiwary, James Pattinson
Team: KL Rahul (c), Arshdeep Singh, Chris Gayle, Darshan Nalkande, Krishnappa Gowtham, Hardus Viljoen, Harpreet Brar, Jagadeesha Suchith, Karun Nair, Mandeep Singh, Mayank Agarwal, Mohammed Shami, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Murugan Ashwin, Nicholas Pooran, Sarfaraz Khan, Chris Jordan, Deepak Hooda, Glenn Maxwell, Ishan Porel, James Neesham, Prabhsimran Singh, Ravi Bishnoi, Sheldon Cottrell, Tajinder Dhillon
Team: Dinesh Karthik (c), Andre Russell, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Kuldeep Yadav, Lockie Ferguson, Nitish Rana, Prasidh Krishna, Rinku Singh, Sandeep Warrier, Shivam Mavi, Shubman Gill, Siddhesh Lad, Sunil Narine, Chris Green, Eoin Morgan, M Siddharth, Nikhil Naik, Pat Cummins, Rahul Tripathi, Tom Banton, Varun Chakravarthy
Team: Steven smith (c), Robin Uthappa, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Sanju Samson , David miller, Riyan Parag, Shreyas Gopal, Tom Curran, Jofra Archer, Jayadev unadkat, Varun Aaron, Aniruddha Joshi, Manan Vohra, Ankit Rajpoot, Andrew Tye, Rahul Tewatia, Shashank Singh, Mahipal Lomror, Oshane Thomas, Mayank Agarwal, Anuj Rawat, Kartik Tyagi, Akash Singh, Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler
Team: David Warner (c), Abhishek Sharma, Basil Thampi, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Billy Stanlake, Jonny Bairstow, Kane Williamson, Manish Pandey, Mohammad Nabi, Rashid Khan, Sandeep Sharma, Shahbaz Nadeem, Shreevats Goswami, Siddarth Kaul, Khaleel Ahmed, T Natarajan, Vijay Shankar, Wriddhiman Saha, Abdul Samad, Fabian Allen, Mitchell Marsh, Priyam Garg, Sandeep Bavanaka, Sanjay Yadav, Virat Singh
Team: Shreyas Iyer (c), Ajinkya Rahane, Amit Mishra, Avesh Khan, Axar Patel, Harshal Patel, Ishant Sharma, Kagiso Rabada, Keemo Paul, Prithvi Shaw, R Ashwin, Rishabh Pant, Sandeep Lamichhane, Shikhar Dhawan, Alex Carey, Lalit Yadav, Marcus Stoinis, Mohit Sharma, Shimron Hetmyer, Tushar Deshpande, Daniels Sams, Anrich Nortje
Team: MS Dhoni (c), Ambati Rayudu, KM Asif, Deepak Chahar, Dwayne Bravo, Faf du Plessis, Imran Tahir, Narayan Jagadeesan, Karn Sharma, Kedar Jadhav, Lungi Ngidi, Mitchell Santner, Monu Singh, Murali Vijay, Ravindra Jadeja, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Shane Watson, Shardul Thakur, Josh Hazlewood, Piyush Chawla, R Sai Kishore, Sam Curran