- This Article on iNNovationMerge blog is for demonstration purpose.
- Each demonstration presents risk and hazards that must be fully understood before attempting
- It should be performed only by trained professionals
- iNNovationMerge is not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever caused
- Before attempting understand the Experiment completely or Contact iNNovationMerge for any clarification to get started.
For Feedbacks | Enquiries | Questions | Comments - Contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- According to this article The United Nations has warned that the world is soon going to be hit by a tsunami of electronic and electrical waste (e-waste).
- The report, titled ‘A new circular vision for electronics’, released on January 2019
- This article explains how to build a remote control starter robot out of recycled remote control toy car.
- Recycle E-waste
- Save cost
- Build quickly
- Robot Chasis 4Wd
- E-Waste RC Toy Car
- Screw Driver
- 7805 Voltage Regulator
- 12V DC Power Supply / Battery
- Connecting wires
Watch below demo video to know how it works