Last updated: 26/04/2019
• Your privacy is important to us. It is iNNovationMerge policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website and other sites we own and operate.
• We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent.
• iNNovationMerge may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We may collect the following information:
• Sign in information while using any of our Services through the Website(S).
• Signing up for email updates.
• Submitting requests or questions to us via forms or email.
Types of data we collect:
• Contact information including email address.
• Profile picture.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• We use the signin information to verify user's identity, enable some of our services and show your profile in our website.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• Internal record keeping.
• We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
• A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
• Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
• We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
• Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
• You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
• You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.
• If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org