For Feedbacks | Enquiries | Questions | Comments - Contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni the Living legend in the field of Cricket for More than a Decade, Mahi Will be there forever in hearts of all Indian Cricket Fans As a good human being, Captain Cool, the Best finisher, Power hitter, golden hand behind the Wickets.
- He has been the Man with perfection to all the roles Managed by him, highest followed Cricket player all over the world and former captain of India Cricket team, has achieved more success than any other captain in Cricket history.
- A Right-hand middle order batsman and wicket keeper, Dhoni is one of the highest run scorers in One Day Internationals (ODIs) with more than 10,000 runs scored and considered as best “finisher” in limited over format. Also regarded by best cricketers as best Wicket-keepers in modern limited-over.
- First player to win “ICC player of year” in 2008 & 2009. He scored 183 runs against Sri Lanka in 145 balls includes 15 fours and 10 sixes takes India to victory. This innings made Indian cricket fans to attract towards him and rest is history.
- He can pick balls and send to galleries with his own famous cricket shot called “Helicopter”. Thala big nickname given by Chennai Super Kings fans from Chennai.
- Mahendra Singh Pansingh Dhoni ,Born on 7-July-1981, in Ranchi, Bihar-India, A football goal keeper to the day he made his ODI debut in December 2004 against Bangladesh, and First Test against Sri Lanka in 2005, Right Handed batsmen can bat long and Stand behind the stumps without hesitation in test matches, ODI, T-20, who can bowl Right-arm medium pace, a good athlete of the field and on the field.
- Dhoni’s professional cricketing journey started as an 18-year-old when he made his debut for Bihar in the Ranji Trophy during the 1999-2000 season. Meanwhile, from the next season, Dhoni started working as a Travelling Ticket Examiner (TTE) at Kharagpur railway station under South Eastern Railway in Midnapore (West), a district in West Bengal.He worked there till 2003 Rest is history.
- Dhoni got an India A call up where he scored 362 runs in 6 innings at an average of 72.40. This included two centuries against Pakistan A.
- His performance in the series received attention from the Indian captain Sourav Ganguly and coach John Wright.
- Men In blue used to enjoy a lot in practice session with other player, offering suggestions to all the young players both the batsman and bowlers to improve on their game and how to stay focus for long time, how to be matured, patient in crucial games by spending time in the nets.
- He was a person who can shift the momentum of any opposition in the game at any time, crucial bowling, fielding change calls and providing opportunities to the youngsters and allowing them to settle in the team, his decisions are remarkable, Suggesting BCCI how to keep the players fit, Dramatic changes he bought in Indian cricket are unexplained.
- T20 World cup in 2007
- [x]50-over World cup in 2011
- Ranking top in Test-Ranking for 18 months starting December 2009
- ICC Champions trophy
- Whitewash Australia in test after 40 years
- Chennai Supper kings IPL victory in 2010, 2011, 2018
- Champions league in 2010 and 2014
- The Jharkhand State Cricket Association (JSCA) Stadium in Ranchi has a pavilion named after him
- Most player of the series awards for India in ODIs
- 16 years of international cricket Journey
- Most matches as India’s Test captain - 60 Test matches
- Most matches as India’s wicket keeper in Tests - 90 matches
- Most matches as captain-wicketkeeper in Test cricket - 60 matches
- ** India, Chennai Super Kings,** Asia XI, Bihar, Bradman XI, East Zone, East Zone under 19, India A, India Board President’s XI, International XI, Jharkhand, Rest of India, Rising Pune Supergiant’s, Sehwag XI.
- Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna award in 2007
- [x]ICC ODI Player of the year in 2008 and 2009
- Padma Shri Civilian award in 2009
- [x]Padma Bhushan Civilian award in 2018
- Champions league
- Dhoni married Saakshi Singh Rawat, school mate in Jawahar Vidya Mandir, Shymali. At the time of marriage she was studying hotel management and was working as a trainee at Taj Bengal in Kolkata.
- A wedding took place one day after the couple got engaged on 4-July-2010. Dhoni became father on 6-Feb-2015 to a baby girl named Ziva.
- At the time of birth he was in Australia as captain if Indian cricket team with 2015 World cup to kick off. He decided not to travel back and said with famous quote “I am on national duty, other things can wait”.
- A Biographical film based on life of Dhoni by name M.S Dhoni: The untold story acted by Shushant Singh Rajput, most viewed film all over the world with huge response from fans.
- Extracting keywords out of text makes readers more comfortable to read and understand quickly
- NLP(Natural Language Processing) enables Extracting these keywords. From Python, there is a easy keyword extraction library called RAKE(Rapid Automatic Keyword Extraction) algorithm.
- Rake is a domain independent keyword extraction algorithm which tries to determine key phrases in a body of text by analyzing the frequency of word appearance and its co-occurance with other words in the text.
- Prerequisite : Python 3.6
pip install rake-nltk
# Read Text from File with io.open("DhoniDescription.txt", 'r', encoding='utf8') as f: text = f.read().encode('ascii', 'ignore').decode('utf-8')
# Extract keywords from Text using NLP r = Rake() # Uses stopwords for english from NLTK, and all puntuation characters. r.extract_keywords_from_text(text) extract_keywords = r.get_ranked_phrases() print(extract_keywords)# To get keyword phrases ranked highest to lowest. extracted_keywords = '' extracted_keywords += " ".join(extract_keywords)+" "
# Generate wordcloud wordcloud = WordCloud(width = 3000, height = 2000, random_state=1, background_color='navy', colormap='rainbow', collocations=False, stopwords = STOPWORDS, mask=mask).generate(comment_words) # plot the WordCloud image plt.figure(figsize = (8, 8), facecolor = None) plt.imshow(wordcloud) plt.axis("off") plt.tight_layout(pad = 0) plt.show()
- ESPN Cricinfo
- Yahoo Cricket